02 March 2010

~- The Langstons -~





I met Jodi a year ago. At the time I knew she was working hard to get through nursing school, be a wife and also a mother to a young family. I was pregnant at the time and received so many helpful tidbits of advice from her. This weekend I finally had the opportunity to meet the Langstons....and I am blessed all the more because of it!

Bruce and Jodi, your family is so beautiful!! Christie and I smiled and laughed all the way home after your session. Your children are so full of LIFE! And you two work so well as a team, you don't miss a beat. I have to admit I was a bit nervous going into this session...I always wonder how the children will do, if they will be having an "off day" or get camera shy....not your boys!!! We loved that they instantly warmed up to us and were themselves! With all the energy flying around, I was also nervous that I didn't get "the shots" i was looking for....but I am so blessed to see that all the shots I got reflect YOUR FAMILY....I hope you love them!


Thank you for this opportunity and for giving us a glimpse into your lives :)

Enjoy this teaser and I will be in touch when the rest are polished up!

Chelsa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so GREAT!! You do such wonderful work and definitely were able to catch the energy of our family. Thank you for taking the time and for being so patient.

~Jodi

shane tjia said...

beautiful family....:) these are great captures. Love to see how you capture the life :)

K.M. said...

aww.. how beautiful !