05 March 2010

'Square Pants - The Langstons Continued...





Here are a few more snapshots of the Langston crew that I think really capture the personality of their family. Before their session, I asked Jodi if there were any "props" she would like to bring along to add character to the photographs...she decided that since the boys absolutely LOVE Sponge Bob Square Pants (what little person doesn't??!) she would bring along their stuffed characters! I wasn't sure how these were going to turn out....but i really really like them!! I think the that although colour is fun, black and white add a bit more depth to these images.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Black and White! Probably helped too, because they are so well loved, they probably have a few marks on them :-)

~Jodi

Blancodeviosa said...

you have great talent with the grayscale

Mom said...

I love these pictures! You caught their true essence. I love the love in this family. these pictures made me cry. I cannot wait to see the rest. These show how precious my babies are. Thank you for this. Desiree (Jodi's mom, Aha to the babies)

Kieran said...

These are great! I love the light in all the shots, how they also aren't straight up family shots they're lovely. Skill, you have it my friend. Love your page.

Sooraj V Mathew said...

Cute baby..............