15 March 2010

Patrick, Samantha, Dorian & Maynard





It was the perfect morning for a stroll in the country! Patrick and Samantha hired me during my first year living in Fayetteville, and it was such a pleasure to capture the essence of their family once again. I think the country setting was just wonderful for their family session seeing as how they have a little country in their hearts anyway :)

I promised I would get a few up here for your teasers today!! Whew, down to the wire ;) I hope you enjoy them and it won't be long until the rest are finished as well .

It is always a pleasure to spend a morning with your family, thank you SO much again :) I absolutely love repeat clients, one because I get to see how their family has grown, but also it makes me so thankful that you are pleased with your finished product so much!!

Cheers!

Chelsa

1 comment:

Samantha B said...

WOW! I am in awe. I especially love the first picture. They are all great though. Now you and your teaser makes that waiting even worse :D

XOXO