27 February 2010

[Samantha in her Cherry Dress]









Yesterday evening Christie and I met Samantha out in the country to take some fabulous portraits of her in this adorable retro cherry dress....it totally suits her! As I went through her images today, I was reminded of a totally gorgeous photograph of my late grandmother - Muriel - in her 20's, on the beach, in a bathing suit. She is stunning and all her 7 kids and 17 grandchildren would know which one i am talking about. One day I'll find it and post it. But the image sticks with us and we love it.....I really believe that Samantha's son - Dorian - and her future grandchildren and great grandchildren will not only LOVE these photographs, but will appreciate that she did them! They say so much about her. (And let's not forget about her hubby Patrick!! I know he will love these!!)

Thank you so much again my friend!!

1 comment:

Samantha B said...

Oh Chelsa these are great! You are such a talented photographer. I have so much fun every time you take my picture! Even though I am still freezing from being in a summer dress in the cold :D I want to see your Gram's picture too, I bet she was an amazing woman.