14 February 2010

Last Month In North Carolina : Special Offer!!


It is hard to believe how fast our time here in North Carolina went by. It has definitely been 2 years of wonderful (and at times challenging) experiences as Ben and I became part of the Fort Bragg Army community. I want to thank all of my clients and friends over the last couple years who have been such a blessing to me! I truly enjoyed getting to know each one of you, and sharing with you the ups and downs of Army life. One of the first people we met when we arrived at Ft. Bragg, in January of 2008, was a young lady who worked at the Picerne Housing office on post. I never forgot something that she said to us - "Fayetteville tends to suck you in...". Meaning that at first glance, there are not a lot of us who rave about living in Fayetteville, NC. But as I started to meet all of the wonderful women and their families, I realized that it is going to be harder than I imagined to leave this place!

So, as a departing gift I have a special Portrait Session offer to say THANK YOU!

Use your Portrait Session Credit ($200) towards a CD of ALL the
edited/post-processed/artistically re-touched images from your session.
This is typically anywhere from 40-50 images!
Images are High Resolution, ready for printing.
{*regular price for 50 image rights is $900!}
INCLUDES
One free professional 5x7 print


This offer is first-come-first-serve, with limited dates available!! We are moving at the end of March, therefore the last date available is Monday March 22, 2010. And remember, you must send in your $75 retainer fee to book your spot!






1 comment:

lzh said...

oh you are great!!!