22 February 2010

Dear John : *heart* nellie & hannah



Yesterday afternoon my girlfriend - Christie - and I had the wonderful privilege of doing a maternity session for Nellie. Ben and I met Nellie and her husband, John, when we first moved to Fayetteville, NC 2 years ago. I have always loved being around Nellie. She is one of those people that make you feel so good to be alive after spending time with her. She is real, honest, down to earth, and rich in acceptance, love, and compassion for others. Nellie contacted me to do this photo session of her and their baby girl - Hannah - for her husband. John is serving overseas right now....thank you John! And thank you Nellie :) I pray you three are together again soon enjoying all of the seasons of being new parents!!!

Congratulations on your sweet miracle from the Lord :) I am going to miss you guys when we move! Thank you for being such wonderful friends. We are so excited to see pictures of baby Hannah soon!

Warmly,

Chelsa

PS: this is just a teaser!! More to come!

3 comments:

shea beth said...

This is such an encouraging and loving post. I especially love that you have Kari Jobe singing!!! Very nice touch! And lovely post.

Liz said...

I love these! Thank you so much for posting them and I can't wait to see the rest. John's family in FL all thank you for taking such beautiful shots of our lovely Nellie :)

BTW, what is the name of that first song playing in the background. It's just beautiful.

Mdnzz* said...

Amazing shoots! (L)