05 October 2008

Elijah & Jackie




Last weekend I had the honor of photographing a beautiful wedding in Rochester, Minnesota. Not only was it a beautiful wedding, but the couple is just radiant. Elijah is a very talented photographer and person that I admire and respect. He has unlimited patience in helping others - including me when I am having technical difficulties with my computer, software, and camera....he is the first person I call! I was so thrilled to meet his beautiful bride, Jackie, as well as both of their families.

Elijah and Jackie you both radiate grace, love, talent, & mercy. God is going to use you two together in mighty ways to touch so many lives with His love! Thank you so much for trusting me with the photography of your big day. It was breathtaking.

The cherry-on-top was working with one of my close friends - Chantel - in capturing this special wedding! We had a great time didn't we?!

There are many more great shots to come...this is just the beginning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am anxious to see more!! These first 3 are beautiful... probably easy to shoot with such a beautiful bride!