14 October 2008

Pumpkins & Maple Leaf's





Taylor you would be proud! I baked a batch of homemade Ginger Snap Cookies from scratch....and in the form of that beautiful Maple Leaf in celebration of our Canadian Thanksgiving (yes, Canada does celebrate Thanksgiving....however in October). Although I am a couple of days after the fact, I took my sister's advice to make some kind of Thanksgiving-ish food even if I am in North Carolina (Don't worry, we are excited - no wait...ecstatic - to celebrate American Thanksgiving in a few weeks!).

My inspiration came from Elijah & Jackie's wedding-favours....Thanks Grandma Parker, these cookies are delicious!

Homemade Pumpkin Soup (from that little pumpkin you see in the photograph) and maybe some pumpkin pie will be my next 2 Autumn projects ;)

No comments: