07 October 2008

Elijah & Jackie : Part 2





I feel like I am a bit behind on sharing some great images, so this evening I took advantage of some quiet time I had and decided to work on a couple more .... my goal for this weekend is to have a few more of this incredible couple up here (they are probably still enjoying their Caribbean honeymoon!) as well as some from the Cumberland County Fair SHiNE fashion shoot that I did before I left for the wedding (sorry those are taking awhile SHiNE).

Enjoy these colourful wedding photos!

Pee Ess - I'm sending a word out to Ms Chantel : are you out there? Did you get the 8x10 i made for you? Never mind, I'll post it!

1 comment:

bjf photography said...

ok so how did you get the whole group pic to POP like that? when i use my softbox, i have trouble lighting the whole group...but that looks incredibly amazing...how do you do it, girl?

the pics look so beautiful..!