07 October 2008

Curly Girl Designs


So I was sitting in the Minneapolis airport after Elijah & Jackie's wedding, and if you have ever been to this airport you will know that, like all great airports, it has some GREAT little shops in it. I had my eye on one particularly cute looking shop, and sat on a bench outside of it enjoying my Caribou Chai & bagel while contemplating whether I should go inside or not (knowing of course that I was bound to find some cute gift that would be perfect for someone I knew and that I would just have to buy for them! Yep, it was one of those looking shops!)

Well I had some time to kill, and found the greatest line of cards! In fact there was another lady there buying a stack of them too, because they are just that cute!!!

REVEALED : Curly Girl Designs ( I have to say I love the name). Check them out, they are irresistable.

So I bought a few. Hence the post.

No comments: