12 September 2010

Loni, Chelsey & Beckem

sylvanlake (4 of 4)

sylvanlake (3 of 4)

sylvanlake (2 of 4)

sylvanlake (1 of 4)

Let me introduce to you my girlfriend, Chelsey, her husband, Loni, and their adorable 15 month old son, Beckem. Chelsey and I reconnect every few years, and I am SO glad that this year was one of those times! We have a lot in common but our paths don't cross very often. As you can see, she has a gorgeous family. Not only are they beautiful on the outside, but they are great people. Genuine, kind, loving, and fun. I always enjoy my visits with her, and this portrait session was no different. I really enjoyed getting to spend the afternoon with them all. Even though Beckem was so tired, both mom and dad did an excellent job at just letting him be himself and not getting stressed out about it. As you can see from the above images I managed to get a few good shots of this busy little boy!

I especially love the top image....1. Because we got a smile out of Beckem, but 2. i love that you can see the family lake cabin in the background. Chelsey wanted to do the session out there because it holds special memories for her and her family. Chels I am glad that I was able to capture a shot like this for you!

You guys are awesome!

Warmly,

Chelsa

1 comment:

WeeNo Photography said...

Chels. This is a beautiful shoot! I love love love the 2nd shot. its amazing.