28 September 2010

[Kenny & Christine]

blog (8 of 10)

blog (7 of 10)

blog (6 of 10)

blog (5 of 10)

blog (1 of 10)

blog (2 of 10)

blog (4 of 10)

blog (3 of 10)

This is the second time that I have been able to take photos of this beautiful family. My family always enjoys spending time with Kenny, Christine and their two beautiful children because they are so warm-hearted, considerate, and nice to be around. Of course I have always thought that they were a beautiful family, but it's great to be a photographer and get to go through all of my images of them....and WOW, I was just struck by how seriously GORGEOUS they all are!

I had so much fun capturing these images. Matthius was the best sport EVER! I let him snap a few with my big camera and he let me take his photo too :) Annaliese gave me the run around....I'm not gonna lie, it is a lot of work to get a good picture of her! Christine you're right, she is always on the move and she has a mind of her own! But I love that!! She is so darling and funny!

It was also nice to take a few photographs of just mom and dad this time :) You two are LOVELY together and you have such a fun family. Christine you are a stunning woman! Even Kenny was such a great sport for these photos....must have been that cat-nap in the middle of the session ;)

Thanks again for hiring me! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek :)

Chelsa

No comments: