07 September 2010

Little Bumps and Big Babies

11mos (2 of 9)

Our little girl Aubrey is 11 Months Old this week!

11mos (4 of 9)

11mos (7 of 9)

Her new favourite word is "Hi" hi, hi hi hi hi!

11mos (8 of 9)

"Wassat?"

spruce (6 of 6)

My cousin, Karyse, and her husband, Derek, are expecting their first baby [A BOY!] this December! I think she has the most perfect baby bump and I LOVE how these images turned out! Derek and Karyse are just overall a super awesome couple. I feel so blessed that they are part of my family. Right from the start of my pregnancy they have nothing but excited and happy for us, gifting us with the coolest things for Aubrey and even coming to North Carolina to see her when she was born. I know that they will play a special role in Aubrey's life! Their little nieces are so fortunate to have such a cool and loving Auntie and Uncle!

spruce (5 of 6)

spruce (4 of 6)

spruce (3 of 6)

spruce (2 of 6)

spruce (1 of 6)

No comments: