05 September 2010

FINALLY! Photographers Speak Out!

If you are a photographer out there, specifically a CANON user, I think you will appreciate this post. I frequent the blog of Jessica Claire, and she recently put up a post called "Doing the best I can". Ever since I finished my School of Photography in Kona, Hawaii in 2007, I have had problems with getting the sharpness in my photos that I believed I should have achieved with all the tips that my instructor had equipped me with....(The best gift he equipped me with was a critical eye. Not sharp? Not good. ) Her post says it all, and I am relieved (yet still frustrated) to know that it is not just me or my fault (most of the time ).

Sometimes you just can be too hard on yourself...it has been a journey! Lots of photos to come, I promise. I have them saved up. Keep checking back in the next week!

Cheers,

Chelsa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the ones of Karyse and Derek!!!! Can't wait to meet Spruce and welcome him into the family!