02 April 2008

Cruising, Family, & Wilmington

How cool is this carved watermelon?



My models - Rachelle and Taylor - are back for me!


Wilmington is wonderful! Ooooh how I hope I shoot a wedding there one day! Around every corner I could just imagine a bride in white against the historic brick....but until then....

We'll strike a few poses of our own! I am told this is the new fad (instead of the peace sign)!



For 10 days in March I had the opportunity to enjoy time with friends and family on a Caribbean Cruise, thanks to good family friends celebrating a destination wedding! We definitely enjoyed the ocean, beaches, & sun, but I am glad to be home and seeing my man (he wasn't able to come). And I am also looking forward to more photography sessions coming up this month!

My entire immediate family was able to spend a day here with us - including my good friend Rachelle - and see this new place we call "home". We all drove down to Wilmington for a day, and I loved it! I am already looking forward to going back there again!

No comments: