14 April 2008

A Rainy, Late Night Reunion to Remember...

These photos are too small to see, just click on them to view them larger!



I had to include this photo of this adorable little guy waiting to see his daddy!

Remember Rachel & Moira? Well last night I had the privilege of documenting their long awaited reunion with Dave. I'm sure she would tell you that the hours spent waiting - not knowing the exact time of his Unit's arrival - in the Airforce hanger was well worth every second. Unless you've experienced it yourself, you can't even begin to describe all of the emotions that make up the atmosphere at a homecoming. Tears are a mixture of the joy of reuniting and of the unbearable months of separation finally coming to a close... Again I have to say, it was a privilege just to be there among all of these soldiers and families.

Rachel & Dave, you are an incredible couple. I pray these photos bless you, and tell a powerful piece of your story for years to come :)

Chelsa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! after seeing these photos... well they are so much more than 'photos', I am sitting here crying. They breathe emotion :-}

Anonymous said...

Wow! after seeing these photos... well they are so much more than 'photos', I am sitting here crying. They breathe emotion :-}