03 April 2008

For Jerry...





How great is this shot of Violette that Ben captured! I love it!!

This week Ben and I had a photo session with Danielle & Violette. Danielle wanted to do this shoot for her husband, who is currently serving overseas. I love the look of downtown for their shoot! I was so glad that Ben was there to run around with Violette (more like run after her!) - she is definitely a sweetie and a bundle of energy! But when he wasn't chasing her he got some great shots of her adorable expressions - I need to take him on shoots more often :)
Danielle, we hope that you and Jerry are blessed by these photos. We are so blessed by your service for our country, pray that God strengthens you both through this time, and pours out His protection, provision and love all over you!

Hope to see you again soon!

Chelsa

No comments: