03 March 2008

For Wes...




I had the privilege of doing a photo session with another wonderful Army wife on Saturday. I love spending time with these women and their children! I am just so touched by all that they do, and all of their sacrifices - supporting men who serve - for our country. Ashley you and your children are gorgeous...your husband is a lucky guy! I loved how Connor was holding my hand right away and jumped on my lap and grabbed the steering wheel to "drive" my car before I left....even if he wouldn't look at the camera for me during the shoot! I'm already looking forward to our next session - with your man this time!

Bless you so much, and thank you and Wes for your sacrifices,
Chelsa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We truly loved every minute of our time with you. You have such talent and are so very sweet! Connor decided he liked you pretty quick! We hope to see you again very soon! Thank you for gifting us with your talent!
Ashley, Connor, and Addie