14 February 2008

02.14.2008


I have to say that I married the most amazing guy! ... I'm missing him like crazy right now, but even though he's away right now he still pursues me and loves on me! He didn't have to but he had roses delivered to me today, and has been sending me a love note each day this week to bless me. What makes his thoughtfulness so special is that he doesn't wait for Valentines day, he is constantly blessing me with his love and through him I often see just how much God loves me!

I hope that your Valentines day is special in that you are reminded of how cherished and loved you are by the One Who Created you and loves you with a love that surpasses all understanding!

"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love" ~ Jesus (john 15:9)

XOXOXO!

No comments: