06 February 2011

possum lane : my friend phoebe

And her beautiful family : Tony, Heather and Cherry.  I met these lovely Aussies in 2004, wow over 6 years ago! I have enjoyed (more than enjoyed) reuniting and catching up with them.  Their joy and peace in life is contagious.  Possum Lane will forever hold a special place in my heart.  Every time I visit it feels like a retreat which begins with the narrow little wooden bridge you must first cross to get to the driveway (I always get nervous!),  with its luscious organic garden full of fresh herbs and veggies, the peace and quite, the refreshing pool, and of course the beautiful company.  Phoebe and I can sit and talk over tea for hours. Ahhhhh, I LOVE IT! The fresh smells, wholefoods, and the best part...the family!

phebes

phoebe (7 of 9)

phoebe (6 of 9)

phoebe (5 of 9)

phoebe (4 of 9)

phoebe (3 of 9)

phoebe (8 of 9)

phoebe (9 of 9)
Aubrey eating a fresh cherry tomato right from the vine!

1 comment:

Johnni said...

Wow -- what a great place. Makes you want to have a place like that of your own someday, right? Miss you all!