26 February 2011

sweet belly : bryan & tiff

Meet the leaders of Ben's school! Bryan and Tiffany are the most down to earth people and lead the School of Biblical Studies with everything they have.  I can't even express how awesome it is to be here and get to take their maternity (and newborn!! wahoo!) photos for a couple as awesome as they are.  We did the shoot this evening after a quick little picnic of Thai take-away. (It was a little crazy. Ants. Aubrey got bit on the foot. Racing against the setting sun.)  But I think you can see from the images that we certainly got some "keepers"!! I was a bit bummed when we arrived with the sweet pink holden in the field only to be losing daylight by the minute.  I think I talked them into doing another short session with the car...but hopefully these images speak for themselves! The low light creates images that are pretty grainy and not very sharp or clear...but hey, it kinda works! It was super hard to pick "the ones" to blog...but I just had to do some tonight, otherwise I know I wouldn't be able to fall asleep :) Enjoy!

I love how natural they are:
hunsy (1 of 8)

 hunsy (2 of 8)

hunsy (4 of 8)

hunsy (3 of 8)

Get ready for some mood...

hunsy (5 of 8)

My Favourite!
hunsy (6 of 8)

hunsy (7 of 8)

Isn't Tiff such a gorgeous mama?!
hunsy (8 of 8)

4 comments:

emilynaus said...

Absolutely love these!!!

Normajean said...

All I can say is "Wow"! Miss u like crazy..aunt Normajean

gemma said...

Beautiful photos Chelsa. I love the Grain!!

Anonymous said...

awe i miss them! these photos are beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing them