26 January 2011

playgroup : rolls, rolls, rolls!

Aubrey and I attend a playgroup here on the Sunny Coast with a bunch of other really wonderful families.  The little babies were newborns when we got here, and now they are growing and full of wonderful rolls! Aubrey has started to really take notice of babies and is really good at being gentle with them.  I don't feel ready for baby #2 yet, but I have to say that watching her loving on babies is certainly getting me there!

playgroup (7 of 10)

Meet Ashton and Georgie !

playgroup (10 of 10)

playgroup (8 of 10)

playgroup (6 of 10)

playgroup (5 of 10)

playgroup (4 of 10)

playgroup (3 of 10)

My lovely friend, Gemma. Check out her beautiful work! It is so nice to have a photographer friend around :)

And finally.....Aubrey's new favourite activity... Driving! I need to get her one of these cars. It is always a fight to get her out of our car, she just wants to have a go! :

playgroup (1 of 10)

playgroup (2 of 10)

3 comments:

Gemma troy said...

ooohh I love the last pic of Aubrey's toes! and I will have to get a copy of the one of her and me :)

Rachelle said...

Beautiful pics Chels!! That's so cute that Aubrey loves driving cars!!

Johnni said...

Chelsa - I love the new watermark... I think that's the term. You get the idea... :) Nice updates to the website too. Talk to you soon! Really crazy how old the girls are looking...!