12 July 2010

Jeff, Cara-Leigh & Hudson


Meet our close friends! Cara-Leigh and I have known one another since we were babies, and now we are having a great time having "play-dates" (more for our benefit) with our little ones!  This past weekend we made home-made perogies! It was so fun, I am going to miss you Care!

I'm pretty sure our husband's have been enjoying getting to know each other better since Ben and I are in Canada for a while, Care and I are always laughing about how much they have in common. And just look at Hudson!! How can you not just fall in love with him?! He is the cutest little guy and so smart too. Look at him walking...he is 11 months old now, but he started at 10 months!   And you can tell he is going to be a musician like his daddy with that kind of coordination on the drums :)

It was so fun to take their family photos for them.....and I am SO glad some of them turned out! You would not believe how insane the mosquitos were.  Ew, they were everywhere and we just had to rush to try and get a few good shots, I am really happy with these ! There are definitely some funny ones in between of them squirming and swatting....but it was worth it right ?!

Check out Hudson's baby portraits from when he was 2 weeks old

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

These are SO gorgeous Chels!! I love them!! You are so amazing!!