01 August 2010

Summer Days

We are SO in vacation mode in our house! Since we have arrived at the Okanagan Lake in BC it has been hard to remember any important dates, including what day it is! Our days are filled up with reading, hanging out, swimming in the lake, warming up in the sun, and frolicking in the kiddie pool out on the dock.  Aubrey has been sleeping like a little fishy diva should.  Even updating the blog has seemed like too much work! But I promise to get better,  because she is hilarious, always rocking out to music, adorable in her little bathing suits, sporting her sunglasses and little curl-hawk.

Until I get a few summer photos up, here are a few I took of Ben and Aubrey on our overnight trip to Osoyoos, BC to visit some friends.  I love the desert look of the Okanagan Valley....it is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Ben + Chelsa said...

I thought you were "testing the light" didn't know you would put these up. But of course they look fantastic. You are my amazing photographer! Love you

Ben + Chelsa said...

I thought you were "testing the light." Didn't think those photos would make the blog but they look great. You are my amazing photographer! Love you