08 July 2010

Notre Dame High School Grad Class of 2010!



This was such a fun day for all of us! These four good-looking grad's have known one another since they were babies, and it is just crazy to everyone that they are off into the world and their high school days are becoming memories! It was fun for me as a Nicole and Becca's cousin to help with make-up and picking out just the right accessories for their special day...I even got to help my brother Carson with straightening his tie on his tux...they all look SO good!

The top grad is Cassidy, a good family friend....way to go Cassidy! Cassidy is a super talented dancer and will probably do something great with that!  She loves cruises so she mentioned possibly dancing for a season or two on a cruise ship. 

The next is Nicole - my cousin - and her boyfriend, Scott. Nicole has an interest in studying photography or sports medicine. 

The beauty in the blue dress is my other cousin Becca....working to become an EMT.  (**if you like the necklace Becca is wearing, it is a brand of jewelry that I love and have been selling...come talk to me!)

And the super good looking dude at the bottom is my brother, Carson.  Going off to University at Texas of Arlington to study and play for the golf team .

No comments: