09 February 2009

For Jeff






Last weekend I met another wonderful military family out at the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens...although it was a lovely winter morning, it was still a bit chilly! I'm amazed that Kim has been a military wife for 20+ years! I'm praying that the remainder of this deployment goes quickly for you all and that your husband stays safe and healthy. These families are truly a special kind. Scott, their oldest son, leaves for his basic training in just a few weeks. We made sure to get some nice photos of him and his sweet girlfriend - Brittney - to take with him :) Good luck at training Scott...and Joey enjoy your high school years!

All the very best to you guys! Thanks for contacting me, it was great to spend the morning with you. I hope that these photos can bless your family during this time...thank you all for all the years that you have given to serve!

Chelsa

No comments: