13 February 2009

For Reggie....







This family has waited so patiently for me to get their photos published online! The past couple weeks I've been feeling "under the weather", and so it is hard to believe that our Troop Session was 2 weeks ago already... Ang thank you for your continued patience :) Today is my catchup day!

Meet Ang, Chanelle, Regan, and Amari. I had such a great time photographing and hanging out with them downtown. Even though I know it can be uncomfortable and awkward getting your picture taken, the kids did great and I think that their dad will be blessed by these images of his beautiful children. Ang, thanks for leading the way with your fun-loving nature! Even though I probably saw the shy side of your family, I could tell they each have a part of that in them too...you and Reggie must feel so blessed! I hope and pray that this time apart goes by speedily, and that in some way these images can connect you all and bring you all closer :)

No comments: