11 November 2011

La Rochelle, France

Slowly but surely I am making my way backwards in my photo library and getting our travel photos finished up! I absolutely love them...sometimes I even appreciate them more by letting them sit for awhile before getting to them!

I hope you enjoy our La Rochelle photos.  It was such a picturesque city on the west coast of France. Highlights were taking Aubrey on the beautiful carousel (which we saw a few of in France! How much more lovely than those ugly little carnivals they set up in parking lots over here!)...as well as the famous La Rochelle Aquarium (where she met an adorable little french boy to play with! He kind of reminded me of a little French Hudson :)

Enjoy!

la.rochelle2011 (43 of 48).jpg


blog.larochelle (4 of 4).jpg


blog.larochelle (3 of 4).jpg


We loved our quaint little Hotel De La Paix accomodation!

blog.larochelle (2 of 4).jpg

blog.larochelle (1 of 4).jpg

No comments: