15 November 2011

The D Family {Mini-Session 1}......Williston Photographer

I wasn't quite sure if I was up to a day of Holiday Mini's this year, but I had a family interested and she organized and found the families to fill the slots for me.  I am SO glad she did because I didn't realize how much fun I would have! Thanks to all my Mini Session families that kicked off my first ever year of putting this on.  Enjoy the "Mini" series as it comes!

The D Family is my first family up! Talk about a beautiful, big family with big hearts.  They were all so sweet and willing, despite the November chill.... not to mention that this is a lot of adorableness for one session!

d.blog (3 of 4).jpg

d.blog (2 of 4).jpg

d.blog (1 of 4).jpg

d.blog (4 of 4).jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! these are stunning Chelsea. What a gorgeous family!!