21 April 2010

Morgan Rose






When Aubrey and I left North Carolina, we made a stop in Ohio to see a couple of good friends and their children. Ben and I met Lucinda on our Beach to Bush DTS (with YWAM Brisbane) in Australia back in 2003. Lucinda and I were also on the same outreach team to Malaysia that year. It is always a neat thing when you can keep in touch with people that you made special friendships with, and I am so thankful that God keeps crossing mine and Lucinda's paths. First our weddings and now babies!! When Aubrey and I stopped in for a visit, Morgan was only 5 days old! Isn't she so precious?

Ryan and Lucinda, it was wonderful to see you both again and to also meet Isaiah. You have such a beautiful family and I am so thankful we see each other every so often. Who knows where we shall meet again!

----xoxo ---

Chelsa

No comments: