14 September 2009

Jeff & Kim









Back in the very beginning of this year Kim asked me to do a Troop Session for her husband - Jeff - who was serving overseas at the time. (Check out "For Jeff"). It was so cool to catch up with them 8 months later to get some photos of them together. We had the coolest location for our session (thank you Kim!!), and they were also so easy-going and up for whatever suggestions I had. Although their oldest son wasn't able to join us, it was also fun to see Joey again and get some photos of him - super great guy to photograph!

Jeff and Kim, thank you again for asking me to capture images for your family. You are such a neat couple (and super good-looking! I am so excited about these photos!). It was a pleasure to see you again Joey and Kim, and to get the opportunity to meet you Jeff. I hope these few photos give you a fun "taster" until I can finish up the rest of them!! I will let you know when they are ready for viewing :)

Cheers!

Chelsa

No comments: