31 August 2009

Hudson Gage - 2 weeks old





I just arrived back to North Carolina from my trip to Alberta, BC, and PEI Canada. While I was in Alberta I was able to see my girlfriend's new little baby boy! Cara-Leigh and I have known each other our whole lives. Our mom's were friends before we were born, and we have so many fun memories between our two families. Now we are continuing the tradition :) It was a pure joy to see Jeff, Care, and their sweet little guy - Hudson Gage - so soon after his birth. Her sister's and sister in law put on the cutest baby shower for them, and I am SO glad I was up there for that as well!!

Jeff and Care, Ben and I are so thankful to have you both as friends. We hope one day the distance isn't so far for us all to see each other! Taking photos for your beautiful family was great, Hudson is SO sweet :)