07 January 2009

My Snow Angel & Resolutions






January's Quote : "Life is tough. I recommend getting a manicure and a really cute helmet." ~ Curly Girl Designs - live imperfectly with great delight.


Happy New Year! Ben and I had an amazing Christmas celebration with my family in Canada, and then were blessed to be able to see his family for New Years (those photos coming soon!)...it's been some time since I blogged! Here we go again....

This lovely lady is my younger sister, Taylor. She is one of my favourite people to photograph because she is always up for shining for my camera and letting me play :) Plus she is super fun, funny, brilliant, bold, glamourous, & not only a great person but a truly loyal friend.

Doesn't the winter snow make for some awesome photos?! I love it!!! It was a fun treat :)

Okay, so what are your New Years Resolutions? I haven't truly made any in past new years, but this year is a little different....I don't know, maybe because I am older and I find as you get older staying motivated becomes more and more your own responsibility! Remember when you were younger and doing things like keeping your brain stimulated (school) & staying active (because you played school sports)...weren't really options!

So here are my official 2009 Resolutions :

- Do more yoga, and just stretching in general. - Go to the gym at least (bare minimum here) once a week - and try to do a spinning class once a week. - Read a book a month (anyone looking for a book club?) - Try out a hot yoga class (is that what it's called?) at least once (total). - And keep up with Sudoku (I joined the bandwagon over Christmas thanks to Ben who was the first person to successfully teach me).

I have plenty of more things I would like to do in 2009... these are just a few things that I think I can realistically do each month to stay active and healthy :) Please comment and share a few of yours!

2 comments:

Lana Voeller Photography said...

Love these pictures Chelsa they look amazing as always and your sister is as beautiful as ever..
Here are my New Years resolutions. To be always thankful for my wonderful little family. Life is was too short for anything else. And to take better care of myself this year. More me time.. And yes this is because I am old and need to put things on paper to be motivated... Although if you are saying you are old that must make me really old. LOL..xoxoxo

CCH Photography said...

Wow! These photos are absolutely fantastic! Tay is stunning! Way to capture her beautiful soul! Loving and praying your new year is a rockin one!

Love you!