01 December 2008

Thanksgiving Love



Ben and his folks - Dick and Jane.

I love this one of Derek and Karyse! When you are around them it is so evident how much they love, respect, and admire one another.


My beautiful mom and pops..



I LOVE these portraits of my mom and Karyse!!


It is pretty impressive. Three years running Ben and I have been blessed to spend American Thanksgiving with both sets of parents...and always a sibling or two...this year my cousin Karyse and her husband Derek came too! The neat thing is that we are never in the same place. Colorado. San Antonio. And this year in Asheville. Nice work family - we had such a great time with you all...thank you so much for making the effort to see us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsa and Ben, American Thanksgiving is now a holiday that is on our calendar and planned months in advance! How lucky are we? 4 days with family, turkey dinner, and family feud!! We love you and can't wait to see you in two weeks.