08 December 2008

Blog Worthy Movie Titles

Since my man has been Armying it up the last couple weeks, I have been educating my movie/book palette....and there are definitely some noteworthy titles to share! This is a good post for those of you like me who get to the movie store and have NO clue what to rent. These are great choices!

Finishing up "Time Travelers Wife" ... in fact we have our book club get together tomorrow...definitely a noteworthy novel! It is a great love story...the plot and writing is so very brilliant.

My sister in London recommended "Amelie" as her favourite french movie. AMAZING. I loved it. It is adorable, clever, colourful, and fun.

Tonight's watch was "Miss Pettigrew Lives for A Day" based on the novel by Winifred Watson. Definitely would make a great bookclub book. The movie is just great!! It will make you smile :)

And then of course I had to watch "PS I Love You" and cry my eyes out!

Soon to see "Mamma Mia" and "Baby Mama".... they look like fun too :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you liked Amelie! Go back to my France photos and you'll see a shot of the carosel at Montmarte where Amelie was being led by the arrows in the movie. Also...watch Mamma Mia! I saw it twice in the theatre, and just watched it two times on the plane coming back from London!