04 November 2008

SHiNE in Wilmington












My friend Annah - CEO of SHiNE Christian Magazine - called me last minute on Friday to see if we'd be interested in doing a shoot at Wrightsville Beach, NC and at the Wilmington Fair on Saturday. I am so glad we went because the location, the weather and of course the models were gorgeous!

It is so exciting to be a part of what God is doing through Annah's vision for the magazine. She has some major conference calls with people in the high end cosmetic industry this week - and I know that God is using this woman to further His Kingdom in a super cool way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chels!

These photos are absolutely stunning! You are so talented and I am so excited for this magazine! I will try to get some photos together for Annah when I get some down time. Keep up the amazing work!

Much love,
Chantel

Deb said...

My comment is 'ditto' to Chantal's... Your photography is amazing. You are extremely talented!
Love Love Love
Mom