02 November 2015

The D Family ..... Holiday Mini Sessions

Christmas is just around the corner! One of my favourite things about this time of year is receiving holiday photo greeting cards in the mail. I even save them all in an album called "Friends and Family"... I just cannot throw photos away! So please, don't forget to put me on your mailing list this Christmas ;)

On that note...my holiday mini sessions have kicked off and here is my first family! They just happen to also be our neighbors and great family friends of ours, people we are so thankful to have in our lives!

CHELSASCHAEFER (1 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (2 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (3 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (4 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (5 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (6 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (7 of 8)


CHELSASCHAEFER (8 of 8)

No comments: