18 February 2014

My Belly | 37 Weeks

Well, I am officially 40 Weeks today! I am so blessed by these images, and even more blessed to be friends with the photographer who took them for me.  I had an idea of what I wanted my session to be like, and Carin completely captured it and more.... Here are a few from my own Maternity Session, it was so hard to choose. I love them all! The photographer is the talented Carin, from the husband-wife team of www.gabrielandcarin.com .  Amazing.

Now just awaiting baby's arrival....


maternity.chelsa (1 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (2 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (3 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (4 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (5 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (6 of 11)



maternity.chelsa (7 of 11)



maternity.chelsa (8 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (9 of 11)


maternity.chelsa (10 of 11)

maternity.chelsa (11 of 11)

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow these are amazing!! You look so beautiful Chelsa and you are absolutely glowing!! Can't wait to hear about the arrival of this little baby and praying everything goes really well!

Deb said...

The talented Carin had a beautiful subject!!!