04 October 2011

6 Days New : Benaiah Fisher .... Williston, ND Newborn Photographer

This week I had the opportunity to spend time with this sweet little peanut and her family.  Don't you love her name? It is so beautiful and unique...with the cutest nickname possibilities!  Her older twin brothers call her "Benny"...LOVE!

I had a few ideas for her session that I wanted to try out, and the whole family was so patient and helpful...even letting me pop over one extra time to get the photo of her in the crate.


Ken and Ash I hope it was worth your time and effort! Enjoy your sweet little addition :)

untitled (880 of 1).jpg

untitled (895 of 1).jpg

benaiah (18 of 36).jpg



untitled (888 of 1).jpg


untitled (893 of 1).jpg

untitled (894 of 1).jpg


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby! these images took my breath away. Chelsa you are so talented! you are gonna go along way!!!