07 July 2011

Barcelona : On Our Own

We survived the crazy traveling from Madrid to Barcelona and checked in to our little hotel room at Hotel Triunfo.  A good little place for a family on a budget! It felt safe, was right across from a gorgeous park, and far enough away from the crazy tourist spot of La Ramblas. We were also close enough to spend a couple hours at Barcelona Beach.  Spain is HOT in the summer!


For all the warnings of pickpocketing in Barcelona, I am happy to say that we made it out of there with all of our belongings! 


I found the Gothic Quarter so beautiful! 
barc-1

barc-2

trip (17 of 34)

trip (16 of 34)

barc-3
Eating "pinxos" at the bar.

barc-4
Bree is in this huge phase of saying "cheeeeese" (said with a toddler's lisp) with a scrunched up face. At least she is letting me take her photo!

trip (22 of 34)

If you are looking for some delicious summer recipes to try, make sure you check out Emerging Eden. It is a dual blog that I write with my good friend, Johnni.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Looks so amazing Chels! Hope you guys are having a blast!!

Anonymous said...

Chels, I always love your pictures! Makes me want to do more photography :) How long are you traveling? And when are you back in the States? Hope to see you some time this year!

Gemma Troy said...

Wow stunning photos! looks like you guys are having a wonderful time!!