08 June 2011

Australia : Last Beach Days

Well our 9 months of living on the Sunshine Coast of Australia is quickly coming to a close. The weather is cooling off (we have a heater on at night and early morning!) but thankfully the sun has been shining most days and it is perfect Autumn weather.  When it is chilly and dark outside it feels like Christmas to me.  But in midday if feels like the beginning of summer back home.  Just a couple days ago Aubrey and I headed to beach. We haven't done that much these last couple of months, so I thought I had better take some photos!  She has grown so much since we first moved here.

blog (4 of 6)

blog (3 of 6)

blog (5 of 6)

br-1

blog (1 of 6)

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

These pics are amazing Chels! What a beautiful little girl Aubrey is! I can't believe how grown up she looks already...can't wait to see her again!! Enjoy your last couple weeks!