28 April 2011

6 Weeks New : Zac and Kai ... Williston Newborn Photographer

Last month I met the mother of these gorgeous boys at our playgroup and having never photographed twins before, I offered to photograph her boys.  I am so glad that she accepted! These sweet little guys were so lovely to spend the morning with. It amazes me that they are just so used to one another's presence that when one cried, he wouldn't trigger the other.  I'd say that is a huge blessing for mum! She, by the way, was incredible. She also has the sweetest little girl who is Aubrey's age, and for a mother of three little ones she was just as calm as could be.

On to the pictures!

twins-5

twins-4

twins-6

twins-2

twins (31 of 17)

twins-1

twins-3

1 comment:

Manna said...

Awwwww... you've captured these two boys beautifully! Makes me want to have twins just so you can photograph them! :)