17 March 2011

Fields of Delight : Jock, Gemma, and Owen

There is something amazing about a sunset, a field, and a gorgeous, loving family. Last week I had the opportunity to take some really special photos. Gemma and I met one another at playgroup, and having photography in common, we had a lot to talk about right away! Even if we weren't both photographers, I would still love to be around her. Both she and her husband - Jock - are two of the most sincere and generous people you will meet. Gems has really encouraged me in my passion for photography, and has given me really good tips with photographing newborns. She has even let me use her gear and props for sessions I have here! Although I was nervous taking family portraits for a photographer, I also am so happy I got to do this session for Gemma.  I know that as a photographer, it is pretty hard to do your own family portraits! Stay tuned, she is going to do ours in a few weeks! How lucky am I?

Gems I am sure going to miss you when we leave! It is starting to hit me that we leave in 3 months!

I hope that you, Jock, and Owen love your images for years to come. You have no idea how hard it was for me to narrow down which few to share on my blog! You truly are such a beautiful family. xo

gems-2

gemma (3 of 18)

gemma (14 of 18)

gemma (16 of 18)

gemma (12 of 18)

Get ready for my favourite!!
gemma (9 of 18)

gemma (4 of 18)


gem-1

4 comments:

Gemma Troy said...

Love these so much Chelsa! you definitely captured our love for each other and Owen's cheeky personality. You are truly talented. I am so lucky to have found such a beautiful friend who loves photography as much as I do. Thank you so much for giving us this gift. I can't wait to return the favour!

WeeNo Photography said...

I'm in love with everything about this.. ITS GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow! Chelsa these are amazing! You so captured Gemma's beauty! And the setting, the colours are awesome! Took my breath away!

I can't wait to see the photos that Gemma takes for you - you are both equally incredible photographers!

Celeste x

mintasa_clippingimages said...

what an adorable family! all these are so cute....