10 June 2009

Sean Alpha






e

a
Don't you just love this awesome family! I love these photos from their newborn session last weekend, you can see from the last 2 images that sometimes I can't decide if I prefer colour or black and white. Paul and Susan welcomed their first child - Sean Alpha - into the world 7 weeks ago. I felt privileged to capture these photos of their growing family. What an awesome and precious time of life! I'm so glad to have become such good friends with Susan, and to watch her (and Paul!) at work with their new addition is wonderful. They make such special parents. Now that I am about 5 months along, it is hard not to talk about anything but babies when I am around Susan! (We particularily get excited about cloth diapers right now).

Paul and Susan, thankyou so much for trusting me with these images of Sean, and giving me the opportunity to work for you!

God Bless you guys :)

Chelsa

3 comments:

bjf photography said...

chelsa...these are beautiful! i LOVE them...and i can't decide which tone i like on the last shot either...

can't wait to see more pics of your cute preggo belly!

Deb said...

I love the one with the yellow blanket where he is looking up at you! so precious...
What a little cuddle bunny

Lana Voeller Photography said...

Love them all and the last 2 are my favorite> wonderful work Chelsa.. great lighting too.. love them all... chat soon.. xoxoxo