05 April 2009

For Sean...


above: i call this the "peek-a-boo" shot, Case just snuck in behind the girls and you can barely see the cute little guy!



above: this is one out of a little series...a tender moment with mom :)


above: Makynna was the flower-finding queen of the morning :)


This past Friday I met Christi and her 2 adorable blondies - Makynna and Case. Christi wanted to get some photos done for her husband, Sean, who is currently serving overseas. I had a great time walking around the big airplanes on Pope Airforce Base with them...Makynna and Case did really good with the camera, and all three of them were super easy to photograph - not to mention super sweet as well :)

Christi it was so nice to meet you, I had fun visiting and photographing your gorgeous family. I hope that before you all know it you are reunited with the love of your life. Thankyou so much for all your hard work on the homefront, and your dedication to your husband. I will have the rest of the photos online for you and your husband soon! I'll be in touch :)

Chelsa

2 comments:

Lana Voeller Photography said...

Oh these ones are great.. love the amount of love coming from these I am sure that they will be very happy with them..
you are so talented...

CCH Photography said...

I love the one of the little guy and his adorable big sister. Dang! They are too cute to handle right now ha ha. Way to capture life and it's beauty! You are so talented! Love you!